Where possible, we have taken the necessary steps to remove accessibility barriers. This allows us to offer 1 Triple Suite with full disability access.
This guest room is located on the first floor and offers 2 separate areas in one room. One area has an ADA compliant bathroom and one queen-sized bed. The second area has a sofa bed and a desk.
This room also offers a large flat screen TV, a refrigerator and a bar sink. The room features art displayed on the walls.
ADA features include:
* Toilet with grab bars and a minimum clearance of 60” from the wall adjacent to the toilet to any obstruction and 48” in front of the toilet.
* Sink with a minimum width of the knee and toe clearance of 30”. Plumbing wrapped with insulation.
* Mirror, towels and blow dryer are mounted no higher than 40” above the floor.
* Lavatory hardware is accessible and does not require twisting and grasping to operate.
* Standard roll-in shower with grab bars, foldable seat and a hand-held detachable spray unit.
Wheelchair access to Hotel Des Arts MUST be coordinated with the hotel management prior to check-in. Please refer to the booking confirmation and the check-in instructions for more information on the front desk hours of operations.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit Hotel Des Arts can do so, regardless of their physical abilities.
Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
* It is our standard operating procedure that individuals with disabilities be able to make reservations for an accessible accommodation during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need an accessible room.
* We have identified and described accessible features as well as physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether our Accessible Accommodation meets their accessibility needs.
* It is our standard operating procedure to ensure that our accessible guest room option is held for use by individuals with disabilities. However, we protect our clients' right to privacy of disclosure.
* We guarantee that our Accessible Accommodation, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer and is removed from all reservation systems. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to ensure that our Accessible Accommodation is available through at least some of these services and that information concerning the accessibility of the room is included on their reservation platform.
Guests with legitimate service animals will be provided access to all areas of the property where members of the public are allowed to go.
Should you wish to stay at Hotel Des Arts with your service animal, please contact us directly so we can help you determine the best guest room and ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities.
We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
We test our website on a periodic basis with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.
In case of any questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility matters, including issues accessing the website, you may - at any time - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.